My Stop Application for Smart Phones
The Stevens Point School District offers an innovative mobile device app entitled, My Stop App! This app is available to students attending both public and private schools in the area♦.
My Stop App allows you to view the real-time∗ location of your student's school bus!
Downloading the FREE My Stop App will enables you to:
- See the location of your student's bus and the estimated arrival time of the bus from your mobile device.
- Receive a push notification or email message when the when the Transportation Department has important information to relay.
- One log in will allow you to view all students associated with your account by simply using the drop down arrow.
- The My Stop scheduled bus stop time is the most accurate schedule and takes into account any recent changes to your student's bus route.
- Your login is your student firstname.lastname as recorded in Skyward. Password is the birthday 00000000 (2 for month / 2 for day / 4 for year)
∗My Stop App continues to periodically update. Please allow time for the application to automatically refresh. Estimated time of arrival is an approximation. It is not exact and could vary depending on future delays or traffic. Please allow +/- 4-5 minutes for your bus to arrive and continue to be at your bus stop 5 minutes before your bus's expected arrival time.
♦If you student(s) are transported via Lamer's Bus Line the My Stop App is not available for tracking the location of the bus.
If your student's bus is not detected for you to view on the My Stop application at any time or if the application says that your bus is not active, this does not mean that your student's bus in not en route. It is likely that a vehicle change has not yet been made in the GPS tracking system. Please continue to be at your bus stops at the anticipated pick up and drop off times.
Once you have installed the My Stop App, under SETUP enter your email address so that you can receive push notifications from the Transportation Department.
Below, you will find the directions on how to download the app and sign on from an iPhone or Android Smart Phone. The directions will open a PDF in a separate window.