Stevens Point Area Online Learning Center
2019 OLC Summer School
Friday, June 7th - Thursday, July 18th
!!! Note: Later start date this year than past years!!!
E-Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, May 29.
See this list of OLC Summer Course Offerings and access brief course descriptions here.
- Any public, private, parachial or homeschooled 9 - 12 students who lives in the Stevens Point Area Public School District may apply. (7th & 8th grades students may apply but will be automatically put on a waiting list.)
- A student may take only 1 online class during the summer session (though they may also take up to 2 face-to-face summer school classes).
- Consider seeing your counselor for assistance with course selection.
- If a student's application is accepted, a contract, acceptance letter with further directions, and a summer laptop agreement form for eligible District students will be mailed home starting in May.
- New students will be required to attend a face-to-face orientation prior to the start date
- New and veteran students will be required to attend at least one working session in the OLC during the 10 day trial period.
- Students may work on their online class 24/7, any day of the week, any time of the day.
- All students must have District issued laptops returned and their final exams proctored in the OLC at SPASH Room 1328 NLT Thursday, July 18th.
- OLC Summer Office hours June 10th - July 18th:
- Monday and Tuesdays: 9 am - Noon
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 11 am - 2 pm
If you have any questions, please contact the OLC Coordinator, Ms. Dana Breed at firstname.lastname@example.org, 715-345-5400 ext. 70104 or room 1328 @ SPASH.
Address: SPASH 1201 Northpoint Dr. Stevens Point, WI 54481