Youth Group Day Use
Chapter ATCP § 78
In order to reserve the Boston School Forest for your youth organization for the day, the group leader needs to:
1) Complete and sign the application form
2) Read and sign Facility Use Rules and Information
3) Read and sign Camper Safety Procedures
4) Read and sign Food and Handwashing Procedures
5) Complete and sign the Hold Harmless form (Boy Scouts from the Samoset Council already have this on file for 2017)
6) Provide a certificate of liability insurance (Boy Scouts from the Samoset Council already have this on file for 2017)
7) Provide a $25.00 refundable deposit made payable to Boston School Forest.
Click here to open YOUTH GROUP DAY USE PACKET
All reservation materials and refundable deposit should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance of your stay or your application may be denied. You will receive confirmation of your reservation via email and your stay will appear on the BSF reservation calendar after it is approved by Educational Services. Mail or drop off application to:
Educational Services Department
1900 Polk Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
For more information contact:
Amber Haferman, SPAPSD Educational Services: 715-345-5466 for reservation information.
Alex Brzezinski, Caretaker: 715-345-5526 or 715-252-8298 to confirm check-in time and facility questions.
Karla Lockman, Program Leader: 715-345-5526 or 715-869-7088 for general questions, reservation, or facility questions.
Lindsay Benaszeski, Portage County Health & Human Services: 715-345-5771 for State codes.