The District is committed to providing equitable education opportunities for our students. Knowing that a classroom setting may not be appropriate for all students this fall, we are developing an E-Learning option for students. Benefits of this option include:
- Access to curriculum and teachers
- Real-time instruction opportunities
- Paper components for young learners
- Ability to return to school if/as family/students are able.
To inform the district that your student will be opting into E-Learning during the 2020-21 school year, please complete this form to help schools and teachers plan for students who will be in the classroom and students who we know will be participating online. Students have two virtual learning models to choose between for full-time E-Learning:
- Online Learning Center (OLC) model: online for the entire 2020-2021 school year with teachers outside of the district through the Online Learning Center
- Flexible E-Learning model: online classes provided by District teachers with the option to re-evaluate at the end of the quarter and return to In-Person classes or continue full-time E-Learning