McDILL PARENT / TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
ALL PARENTS / GUARDIANS and TEACHERS are encouraged to attend.
Mission: The mission of the McDill PTO is to enhance and support educational and social experiences at McDill Elementary through raising funds, organizing a strong volunteer network providing family-focused activities and facilitating communication among students, teachers, family members and the surrounding community.
- Fundraise to support the PTO's Mission
- Grow the McDill Elementary community and strengthen its relationships.
- Support academic, art, cultural, health and environmental initiatives.
- Operate as a well-functioning and effective PTO
2021-2022 PTO Meetings
The below dates will be a combination of in person and/or online meetings.
Details including meeting login information will be posted on the McDill Elementary School: Home of the Timberwolves Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mcdilltimberwolves.
- September 14, 2021 - 1st PTO meeting will take place on the McDill Playground (rain location in library) - Come meet Principal Sbertoli
- October 11, 2021
- November 8, 2021: Webex Link for hybrid meeting
- January 10, 2022
- February 14, 2022
- March 14, 2022
- April 11, 2022
- May 9, 2022
HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT McDILL ELEMENTARY?
- ORDER ONLINE: Shopfund.com to register, shop and share with family and friends.
- DONATE DIRECTLY: Make monetary donations directly by check (made payable to McDill PTO) and send in to the office. Donations by credit card or PayPal can also be made by clicking the donate button below OR by using a QR Reader.
Donate to McDill Elementary School PTO Inc.
Lastly, you are encouraged to Like us on Facebook: McDill Elementary PTO