PTO Executive Board & Purpose Statement
Click here for the agenda and minutes for the monthly meetings.
President - Megan Hoopingarner
- phone: 615-440-9070
- email: email@example.com
Vice President - Jennifer Zurawski
- phone: 715-340-2312
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary - Tonia Pettis
- phone: 715-498-2606
- email: email@example.com
Treasurer - Bryan Radlinger & Lana Zalesky
- phone: 715-421-9131 & 860-857-3241
- email: Radlinger2@yahoo.com & Lanazalesky@gmail.com
Volunteer Coordinator - Jamie Kellerman (Wednesday's Popcorn Chair)
- phone: 715-892-0627
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Representatives: Cathy Krayecki & Michelle Konkol
Purpose Statement - The objectives of the Bannach PTO are to:
- Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school, and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Bannach Elementary.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Increase students’ safety and security.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.