SPASH Athletics Home Page
- Athletic Code of Conduct Meeting For Alternate Season Fall Sports 2021
- FAQ for Alternate Fall and Spring Sports
- Guidelines for Participants in both a "Fall" and Spring Sport during Overlap of Seasons
- Nomination Form for Hall of Fame
- Athletic Department Mission Statement
- Athletic Code of Conduct and Handbook
- The SPASH Way
- Parent/Athlete/Coach Expectations
- Contest Travel Release Form
- Wisconsin Valley Conference
SPASH teachers, coaches, students, athletes, parents, and boosters have contributed to a sports program that is considered to be one of the top athletic programs in the state of Wisconsin. Please join us as we continue to promote academic and athletic excellence, outstanding sportsmanship and values that the Stevens Point community can be proud of. We hope you enjoy the upcoming season in what should prove to be another exciting chapter in the rich tradition of Stevens Point Area Senior High athletics.
SPASH Director of Athletics and Co-Curricular Activities
Athletics Department Asst.